Thursday, December 17, 2009

(Spongebob voice:) One Year Later

Ok, so not quite a year, but near enough! WTF!? How did I not update for a year? Had stuff goin' on, I guess.
I have a website now. It's at http://www.unalunastudio.com. Right now it's sparse and I've been doing a lot of fairy stuff-- themed entries with links to nifty stuff to buy and keen projects to try. I'm hoping to continue with that AND this, using this blog as my personal, non-faerie, non-shop blog and the other as my Una Luna persona blog. Do you have a secondary persona? You should try it, it's fun.
Have I mentioned it's 4:40 a.m.? I woke up when my daughter cried in her sleep, got heartburn, and haven't been able to go back to sleep. I've instead been cruising Cut Out and Keep (haven't been there in AGES... had to register and everything...) for Xmess ideas. I do the Solstice, my mom does Xmess. This means two days of presents for my kiddos but less time for me to make stuffs! I'm having that "Agghgaaahhhh only three days til Solstice I have to go buy some Legos" panic. Maybe that's why I'm up so early/late. I'm supposed to go to Walmart in my PJs so I can be on www.peopleofwalmart.com.
Or possibly I'm supposed to yammer mindlessly on my blog that I forgot I had. :/

No comments: